For Reference

:@) SLIGHTLY RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) :@) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Monday, November 22, 2010

Twistix :@) :@)



Robinsons Galleria 4th Floor
Across Timezone and Movie Theater
EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City

A New Way to Enjoy your Fried Potatoes...



Since I'm currently stuck in Robinsons Galleria for a month, I got a chance to try out some interesting food items. Meaning I looked for the weirdest, most eye catching things I have never tried to date. So I started with Twistix. 

Twistix basically gets a potato, slices it in a special manner and then deep fries it so you get a stringed up potato chips on a stick. They then flavor it using your standard potato chip flavors such as cheese, sour cream, barbecue, etc. 

They have 3 sizes Small is P45, Medium is P55, Large is P70



Large Twistix P70 ($1.50)

Its huge and makes you go wow, but its pretty hard to eat. Taste wise it was great the first time I tried it, it had the perfect crunch and was fried to perfection. Another day when I tried it, it was a bit soggy in the middle so it really depends on who's watching the fryer. (I think they had a new trainee that day, since he was hesitant to drop the potato into the deep fryer.)

Personally I don't see the difference with Medium and Large so if ever you try it out go for medium. :)

Notes: Technically speaking P70 for a piece of potato is pretty expensive, but I'd rather get Twistix rather than Fries from other food stalls.

Happy Pigout :@)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails