For Reference

:@) SLIGHTLY RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) :@) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fazoli's :@) :@)


Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines

Hearty, Affordable, Decent Italian Food... Look no further...
Fazoli's opened years ago, same time as when Eastwood City was newly constructed. It used to be one of the better Italian restaurants around during that time so we just had to review this (even though its a lot of years late). Fazoli's serves Fast Food Italian, giving us consumers hearty servings at extremely affordable prices. 


Italian Chicken with Spaghetti in Meat Sauce P150 ($3.25) :@) :@) (Chicken) :@) (Pasta)

The chicken is pretty good. Just the right amount of seasoning and its pretty huge for the price. The pasta sadly was a bit below standards. The sauce as you can see doesn't have any meat and the pasta in its self was sad. It wasn't al dente anymore but the good point here is that it still tastes decent.


Pizza with Fettucini Alfredo P140 ($3) :@)

The pizza was your standard fast food pizza. A little oily and cold but it was still edible. The pasta was basically the same with the one that came with the chicken. Not al dente but the flavor was still there. 

Fazoli's is actually a decent place to eat. You get free garlic bread sticks that taste awesome. You have a chance to watch a live band if Eastwood feels generous and provides free live entertainment in the circle. Food servings are hearty and the food is actually tasty to decent. I'm actually torn giving this place a rating because value for money wise this place is a winner. Food quality wise though it's so-so. Well I'll stick with :@) :@) since we don't do 0.5s :). 

Note: The Stromboli's one of my favorites if I eat here try that out too.

Happy Pigout :@)

4 comments:

Rapi Castillo said...

Hi, My name is rapi castillo, may I know who is/are the author/s of the site please? I'm currently creating a site that features restaurant reviews, if it is ok with you, please kindly send info to rapi.castillo@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Rapi

Jase Tiojanco said...

Stumbled upon your journal while looking for a review of Causeway. Love it! :D

Anyway, I really like dining in Fazoli's. Our family used the frequent the place ever since I was young. I love their pesto! Oooh, and their breadsticks are yummy!

contact centers philippines said...

I love Fazoli's. They have good food offered with a very reasonable price.

ayen said...

My friends and I never forget to stop by in Fazoli's. It's a great treat. I love their iced tea.
http://www.dataentryjobs.us/36803.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails