2/F Vmall, Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan City, Metro Manila
Flavored Froyo on the Go...
So as promised in the Golden Spoon post, I said I'd try Yogi Berry Froyo. I wanted to find a froyo place somewhere within the Greenhills Shopping complex that won't make me gag (I'm sick to death of yougurt froz in hobbes and landdes in the Promenade mall) so I had to try it out. Besides the pun made me laugh on the inside so I would've tried it anyway. I think I'm also the only one within the Pigout group that enjoys flavored froyo so who better than me right?
Here's what I found out
- They sell their Froyo by the ounce P15/oz toppings included
- They currently have 4 flavors though I don't agree on how they mix them..
- (blue berry + chocolate) (taro + vanilla).
- It's self service which is awesome for me
- The secret to self service froyo places actually is that if you want to mix something go for the middle lever (felt like a genius figuring this out on my own :D)
Well anyway here's what I got
Blueberry left side and Tart Attack right side (original) P100 :@)
Personally I loved the original and the blueberry. If you're a froyo purist stay away from the flavored ones since it kinda totally gets rid of the tartness found in yogurt. They're actually pretty sweet. The original was your standard yakult tasting yogurt which was nice. The toppings were your standard generic toppings found everywhere, not fresh either so no bonus points there.
Overall, if you're craving for froyo while in the middle of Greenhills I'd rather choose this place over the others. The catch here is its actually quite pricey and the layout of the stall is a bit unappealing.