For Reference

:@) SLIGHTLY RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) :@) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tender Bob's :@)


6/F Shangri-la Plaza
EDSA Cor. Shaw Blvd.
Manduluyong
638-7168

Tender Bobs....burgers, steaks, and bbq
After shopping for gifts, me and Bags decided to drop by and grab a bite. 
We both felt like burgers, so it was either Tender Bobs or WHAM!.

Coin flip says Tender Bobs....so we did.


Spinach and Artichoke Dip Php 195.00 (2.5$) :@)

Being one of my favorite things to eat, I make it a point to try every restaurant that serves Spinach and Artichoke. This one unfortunately, wasn't the greatest. Though I like the effort of serving up flat chips instead of the typical bread, it just didn't go too well together.

The dip itself was so-so. Nothing exceptional. 


Tender bobs Bacon Cheese Burger Php250.00 (5$) :@) :@)

I LIKED- the meaty, perfectly cooked and juicy patty.
I DISLIKED- the bland bread, boring combination
I HATED- the onion rings with wayyy too much batter.

I remember eating in one of their first stores up in greenbelt 3, and as I recalled, it was only a food court restaurant. 

More than 5 years later, it has branched out to a full on restaurant.
Unfortunately, the food hasn't improved...and still is...today, a great food court restaurant.

Happy Pigout :@)



2 comments:

Gab said...

I actually like the "chips" over the normal bread when it comes to the artichoke.I think it's too filling when it's bread.To his own I guess.

As always great post! :D

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails